Friday, January 6, 2012

Winter

Winter break is a day from over. I spent the first 2.5 weeks at home in Atlanta, and this past week in Colorado with Kara.

Atlanta recap: lots of sleep, food, family, and exercise. Some time with Alex and other old friends, but mainly lazy time at home. Also, attempts to learn to play tennis.
Oreo, my puppy, on one of
our walks in the woods!
My fam!
My little brother.
Asian green onion, sesame oil, and meat pie!
 Colorado recap: learning to snowboard at Breckenridge, exploring Boulder, Golden and Denver. According to Kara, "We are a state of stoned hippies and their over-educated parents." Everything I saw this week fully reinforces her statement.
On the lift at Breck.
So much snow!
Delicious Illegal Pete's burrito!
Cute little creek through
downtown Boulder.
The stadium at UC Boulder where Ralphie got loose and
provided a moment of hilarity before USC crushed the Buffs :)
Millenium Bridge in downtown Denver.
Denver also has a temporary ice skating rink in between
downtown high-rises. Is this place real?
I love this blue bear! He stares into the
Denver Convention Center.
 Tomorrow: start the 16 hour drive back to LA with Kara.
The drive.
 Monday: Last semester of college starts. Wtf.
How I feel about going back to school/work/obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment