Friday, June 10, 2011

Alex Gaigelas

It is Alex Gaigelas's 20th birthday. She is my best friend at home and has been since I awkwardly introduced myself in 6th grade after I got pissed at my previous friends. She always publicly recognized my birthday since I try to keep it as low key as possible, so here's to her on her special day! See you in Austin :)

There was a party in the next room. This basically defines us.
Friday was chill day. Went and got bagels at a Jewish deli in some hipster suburb that sounded like baklava, explored the wonderfully fresh and foodie-oriented Prahran Market, the Mavs beat the Heat in game 5 of the NBA finals, wandered around Chapel Street in St. Kilda, home of countless teeny hipster super-expensive boutiques, and went to see University of Melbourne where Coach and Mike have been going to school. Finished the Serial Killers Club, did laundry, resting some, then dinner and more chill time!

Aussie meat all looks so juicy and meaty and delicious!
 Fresh ravioli omg.
Tonight will consist of a footy match and exploration of the National Sports Museum and Melbourne Cricket Grounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment