Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Three-Fourths.

Junior year is over and I could not be more happy for summer to be here. Finally I'll have the time to enjoy and appreciate my existence, a far cry from my default mentality.

Here is the skeleton of my plans for the summer.
The first 9 weeks:
- Roadtrip to Phoenix with Kara, including stops in Joshua Tree, Salton Sea, White Tank, and wherever our vagabonding hearts desire.
- Hawaii
- Australia, including Sydney and Melbourne
- Indonesia, including Bali
- Shanghai and surrounding areas
- Taiwan


Then last 5 weeks:
- LA for a few days
- Austin, TX-- pending.
- Atlanta
- Birmingham
- LA for another few days
- Senior year begins. What. No.


The idea is that I will occasionally post pictures here, with minimal verbage since really who gives a shit what is running through my mind. Follow my adventures at your leisure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment