Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dirrrty South

So it's been awhile. I've been back in Marietta with my family, just hanging out, reading, working out, and seeing a few old friends here and there.

LA recap:
Santa Monica with Charlie who eats heads of broccoli at a time.
Santa Monica/Venice with Kara
Beverly Hills with Gavin
Downtown with Jas. A HUGE CONGRATS to him-- starting at UCLA Geffen Med School tomorrow! Eek exciting!

Oh, and a job interview. We'll see how that one goes. Income would be nice this semester, as would 30 hours/day so I can do all the shit I'd like.

Didn't take any pictures. Fail. And only had 3 days so everything was pretty rushed. Excited to go back for the semester and spend plenty of time hanging out with everyone and exploring LA and having lots of fun since really, school is what it is and I'm not sure it can really be helped at this point. Might as well enjoy my last year as an undergrad at USC.

ATL:
Picking up with a summer league team (ultimate). Awesome. Also trying to get my ass back into shape since at this point it's kindof embarrassing how slow I am and how quickly I get tired. Also trying to learn to play tennis but that's not exactly something to master in a few weeks. Oh well, have to start somewhere!

Been mainly hanging out with family but next week will be more friend time since the week after I'll be in Birmingham at the amazing Andrews Orthopedic Center. Yes, the Dr. James Andrews that EVERY pro athlete goes to.

Dr. Andrews. Basically my idol.
 Saw Donny today, one of my favorite people ever, who is starting at Emory med tomorrow! Eek more excitement! After that I've decided that I'd really like to keep my blog going into the semester because it'll force me to be realistic about whether I'm having enough fun.

Adventures --> reflection --> things to write about --> NOT entierly lame blog --> happy, hopefully.
Found by Kara.
Might go up to Lake Arrowhead for a day or so this week, will definitely be back to play summer league at night, summer league end of season tourney in 2 weekends, then back to school!

Other fun things:
Sports news. Always great. NFL is back on. Trades EVERYWHERE I can barely keep up. Ochocinco and Haynesworth to the Pats. Weird. Reggie Bush taking his talents to South Beach. It seems sports powers are colliding. Love it.
Djokovic and Wozniacki. via Djoke's Twitter.
Ochocinco and Rajon Rondo. Boston will be ballin this year.
September 3-- USC home opener vs. Minnesota. So excited.
Per Arrogant Nation's Mission statement-- NCAA SUCKS.
http://lostangelesblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/3027/

No comments:

Post a Comment