Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kara 'Rover' Kieffer

It is now July 13 in Taipei. This means it is someone's birthday. This someone only became known to me a short 6 months ago and since then we have gone through a lot of interesting things, the highlight of which is being commonly mistaken as a lesbian couple. Hilarity.

Happy Birthday Kara! You're now 2 number years older than me.
Today-- exploring Danshui along the river which seeps into the Northwestern corner of Taiwan, going back to CKS Memorial for sunlight, pickup. Water is awesome. Wandering is awesome. Ultimate sans cleats is so frustratingly un-awesome.

Pictures later. Lazy/sleepy/need to wake up to catch the high speed rail to Kaoshung (in South Taiwan) tomorrow to see my uncle/aunt (Titan and Alex's parents), and my mom's best friend who came up with my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment